- Receiving confirmation from candidate to participate for International Internships Program
- Candidate gets in touch with our local Belgian coordinator of the program
- CV screening and face to face discussion
- Candidate confirms his intention to participate to the International Internship program in India with Gephyr sprl.
- Signature of the Convention between the candidate & Gephyr sprl
- First contact with our local coordinator in India via email/ skype calls
- Short-listing of the key expertise and areas of interest of the candidate and search for suitable assignments
- Formal Internship description with Mentor identified for the assignment
- Candidate may decide to get in touch with the company(ies) offering him/her an internship.
- Candidate confirms his internship acceptance
- Both Mentor and Intern signing formal Assignment form
- Assignment form is submitted to Concern authority
Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Internship Preparation steps
- Confirmation on Assignment Start / End date
- Invitation letter for Visa Applications provided by Jampot
- Candidate applies for Business Visa at Indian Embassy in Brussels (Visa validity for 3 or 6 months) http://www.indembassy.be/pages.php?id=18
- Ticket Booking for India Travel along with Medical Insurance
- Interns get funds allocated and transfers it to company bank account while in Belgium
- Attend Information and cultural awareness session in Belgium for India Trip Preparation
- Initiate dialogue with Mentor for any domain / technical preparation for the assignment
- Submit required documents for Verification formalities in India upon arrival, Get proof of residence, Signing of general Do’s and Don’ts document
- Receive Visa and fly to India!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.